Sunday, June 03, 2007

Music is What Feelings Sound Like

Why waste money on psychotherapy
when you can listen to the B Minor Mass?
I can't agree with Torke more.

不知道為什麼......
每次老毛病偏頭痛來搗蛋的時候,每次被現實的污濁搞到心煩氣躁的時候
每次對自己失望的時候,每次覺得委屈就要從嘴巴裡淹出來、只想任性地亂發脾氣的時候
只要能暫時封閉在只有音樂的真空裡,總是能及時從負面情緒的泥沼中抽離
* 屢 * 試 * 不 * 爽 *
就像當年師大附幼小綠班的醜小鴨小Amy,兒歌只要聽到西風的話這首
全自動噴水系統就會立刻啟動一樣

All deep things are song.
It seems somehow the very central essence of us, song;
as if all the rest were but wrappages and hulls!
Carlyle's verse is a perfect depiction of my inclination for music, music of all kinds.
And I believe music and lyrics ARE the essence of humanity.

所以,我從還是小小孩的時候開始,就總愛幻想著披上白紗時的背景音樂
"一定一定..要是一首只屬於我們兩個人的主題曲!"
"而且到我變成滿頭白髮老摳摳阿嬤的時候,還要把這首歌當成傳家寶唱給孫子孫女聽"
就像當時老阿嬤總愛mo mo ta ro sang 給小amy聽一樣...

如果Sophie和Alex沒有決裂,
Music & Lyrics裡的Way Back into Love就只會是又一首好聽但不深刻的歌
For songs are not the central essence of scores and words but "humanity"

一如,即使我既不是九一一恐怖攻擊罹難者家屬也不是受虐兒童
但是聽到這兩首歌,配上簡單的旁白和影像
心就是會這樣緊緊地揪在一塊兒 眼淚也撲漱漱地就這樣掉個不停...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z4af1p9X7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLTPjj4X9o


DJ Sammy - Heaven lyrics

Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.

Oh, thinking about all our younger years,
There was only you and me,
We were young and wild and free.
Now nothing can take you away from me.
We’ve been down that road before,
But that's over now.
You keep me coming back for more.

Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven.

Now, nothing could change what you mean to me.
There's a lot that I could say
But just hold me now,
Cause our love will light the way.

Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven.

Now our dreams are coming true.
Through the good times and the bad
I'll be standing there by you.

(We’re in heaven.)

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven.

##EasyReadMore##