Get start!! preparing, living, getting used to life here!!

In white coat
This was my second day, Mar/4, here and first tried on white coat.
You can see vaguely that I was sweating a little bit, cause it was really hot with a heater inside the room. You know what? First day of my anesthesia rotation, I dressed exactly this way to the hospital. All of a sudden I noticed that nobody there wore like this!! Everyone was in scrub (手術衣) and sneakers!!
Thus I put my white coat in my closet for a whole month…
My OSU Hospital ID
This ID works like a passport in the hospital. I have permission to get into operating room, men's locker room at 4F, resident lounge and call room at 3F. And I get some discount while shopping in the souvenior store and cafeteria in hospital!

The mentor here in OSUMC
From left to right, Dr.Weed, Jay(謝志毛), Jesse(王螞蟻), Jeremy
(彥翰), Maggie(智雯), and me
This picture was took in front of Dr.Weed house. Dr.Weed is a physician here whose specialty is in perioperative medical consultation, mostly dealing with head and neck surgery cases.I'll spend my second rotation working with him. It will be a challenge to me but I'm looking forward to it. I hope I can learn something I miss to capture in the "unsatisfactory" educative system in Taiwan.
Oh, I almost forget that! My first bike was borrowed from Dr.Weed. I got it lost though. :~

Dining with Dr.Weed and my classmates
That was the second time we ate lunch with Dr. Weed. We have to "report" our lives during the rotation to Dr. Weed. Some think that is a stress but I'd like to do so. The restaurant is located in "the Shops on the Lane Ave." It's a nice Chinese buffet restaurant.

inner my neat room
as you can see, I don't forget to bring my teddy!!!!

Frugal dinner at the Jones Tower
Jones Tower is where we live during the 2 months. We have a single room with our own bathroom. There are also an icebox, a microwave and a lounge for me to sit reading newspaper. And there are also free access to the internet and local telephone. The most funs are the irregularly scheduled activities held on the ground floor such as movies, and some games.