Saturday, April 30, 2005

Farewell, Columbus and OSU

It's been 8 weeks, almost 60 days. It's my longest stay in a single city other than Taichung and Taipei. With many many memories here, I'm leaving for Philadelphia later this evening.


========================================
Say Goodbye to my mentor here


With the Weeds

This was a dining in Dr.Weed's place. Dr.Hai is his wife, his classmate in MIT, also from Taiwan.
We had Guo-Tie (鍋貼) that night and gave them our presents.


=============================================================

Say Goodbye to my fellowship here

The other part of my life here is the fellowship. Yesterday was also a farewell for a Korean girl, who is leaving today, as I am. We held a potluck at George's last night and had a great time.

Everybody cries!!!!
Here is the evidence!!!


Crying with Ian

Ian is a wonderful man. I'm gonna miss him!


Connie crying

Connie is also a great person. I hope her do well and have a chance to go to Japan for a mission trip.


Everybody cries!

They are Ian, Uoo-teh, and George. They are all nice guys who prayed for me. They wish me have a nice and safe trip. I'm so lucky to meet them.


=====Well, they were NOT actually crying! =====



The right, front handsome guy is Paul, also from Taiwan, studying EE PhD in OSU.We talked a lot over supernatural things. He is amazing, knowing a lot of things that I'm interested in!


Final picture

That's really a nice fellowship. They add much to my life here.


========================================

Goodbye, OSU. Goodbye, Columbus.
Goodbye, my friends. I'm gonna miss you all.
Mark.

##EasyReadMore##