Happy 24th Birthday, Amy.
很快地,Amy寶寶也來到這個世界上兩輪啦!
除了上面的卡片,這邊Mark也要送給Amy一首歌,Beloved one,來自靈魂歌手Ben Harper。(我最愛的Drik Nowitzki的最愛,所以愛屋及烏)
我第一次聽到這首歌是在美國見習的時候,那獨特的唱腔,貼切的歌詞就讓我陶醉。當時放到iPod裡,陪伴我沿著Olentangy river騎車,回到台灣這首歌則是陪著我沿著基隆河、淡水河馳騁。
看看好歌喉的Amy寶寶,能不能跟著哼,以後唱給我聽阿! (我唱歌筆技安難聽,不想傷害你的耳朵)
We have both been here before
Knockin' upon love's door
Begging for someone to let us in
Knowing this we can agree to keep each other company
Never to go down that road again
My beloved one, my beloved one
Your eyes shine through me
You are so divine to me
Your heart has a home in mine
We won't have to say a word
With a touch all shall be heard
When I search my heart it's you I find
My beloved one, my beloved one, my beloved one
You were meant for me, I believe you were sent to me from a dream straight into to my heart
Hold your body and close to me
You mean the most to me
We will keep each other safe from harm
My beloved one, my beloved one, my beloved one