Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Boston---the Heart of New England

After visiting Philly, I left for Boston. I took a "chinatown bus" to get there, through NYC. I've been to Boston 5 years ago, staying for almost 1 month. This time I got only 2 days. Therefore I use limited hours to visit some places that I missed last time or didn't have enough time to take a visit.

Part1 Longwood Medical Area and MGH===============

Last time when I was staying in Boston, I didn't have time to take a stroll on the streets in Longwood medical area. This area is famous for its medical service. In this area located Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Children’s Hospital Boston, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Joslin Diabetes Center, and the Center for Blood Research. It is also home to Harvard medical school (HMS), dental school and Harvard school of public health.

I truly hope that I can have a chance to spend some time here!


Top of the Top! ---Harvard Medical School


Harvard school of public health

I hope I can achieve a master degree here one day!


Brigham & Women's Hospital---the world best women health care


MGH, Men's Great Hospital

Mass General Hospital is one of the best hospital in the world, leading the US in many fields.


Part2 Lobster and Good friend======================



"Small-sized" lobster

Yeah! It was really a "smallest sized" lobster. We had lobster meal in Legal seafood restaurant in Prudential building. Oooooh! It was yummy!! I like lobsters!



My tour guide in Boston

Hsu, my high school classmate, is studying master of public health in Harvard university. I was so lucky to have him accompanied to "finish" my tour in this old city. He offered me place to stay, treated me some nice meal, helped me a lot in everything. He was just so nice!

5/5-5/6 Boston

##EasyReadMore##