My favorite NBA player
Dirk has been playing in NBA for 8 seasons and this year apparently is zenith of his career. Unquestionably, he has been the best international player. In addition, his Dallas Mavs leads the league so far with a win rate over 80% and he is chosen for 2007 All Star Game for 6 consecutive years.
His birthplace is Würzburg, the northern tip of Bavaria. Maybe I'll take a visit to this place on my next trip to Germany.
According to the official website, he "served a mandatory stint in the German army from 9/1/97 to 6/30/98". That's only 10 months. I have total 16 months. It's UNFAIR...
His birthplace is Würzburg, the northern tip of Bavaria. Maybe I'll take a visit to this place on my next trip to Germany.
According to the official website, he "served a mandatory stint in the German army from 9/1/97 to 6/30/98". That's only 10 months. I have total 16 months. It's UNFAIR...