"Always"... for you, dear
Dear,
Here is a song for you, on your leaving for the army.
I am now infused with such complicated emotions that "thank you" is the only thing popping up my mind.
Although it might seem a bit too curteous for me to say thanks to you,
I still want you to know that
I am truly grateful for each day you spent with me, each moment you gave me,
and deeply touched by each of your minute, infinitesimal modification in attitude as well as behaviour.
Although it might sound a bit strange for me to say these to you,
I still want you to know how proud and confident I am of you
---and of our future
Sincerely yours,
"Always"
There was a time when we had not met
Something was missing
Something we could not find
'till once a day here you hold me tight
A connection that we made
A fate no one could deny
Never be apart
Never say goodbye
Never let our hearts cool down inside
And we'll be the same
whatever happens on the way
you will be in my heart
I will be in your soul always
Always be with you share tears and smiles
I will remeber all my life
It was you who brought me the light
There's a day together we will fly
to our future and the bright
with the faith no one can deny
Never be apart
Never say goodbye
Never let our hearts cool down inside
And we'll be the same
whatever happens on the way
you will be in my heart
I will be in your soul always
You can take my heart
with my care and love
always waiting here only for you
And we'll be the same
whatever happens on the way
you will be in my heart
I will be in your soul always